Are You Ready?

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Jersey Boot Camps Workout

I've got a workout for you that you can do anywhere. The easiest place to do it would be on a track. Here it is:

Lunge 50 meters
50 sit-ups
Lunge 50 meters
50 push-ups
Lunge 50 meters
50 sit-ups
Lunge 50 meters
50 push-ups

This will take you 1/2 way around the track. After you've done your last set of push-ups, sprint the final 200 meters. Record your time from the start of your first lunge to when you cross the finish line after the 200 meter sprint.

Your goal should be 12 minutes or less. At MAX intensity, this workout should rock you. Email me your time or post your time to comments.









Stay Strong!

Josh

"I will give everything I have. And then I will find more within myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment