Are You Ready?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Keep It Simple

Let's get right to the point: I am looking for individuals that will do the extraordinary. That will to step out and be a difference maker. That will go the extra mile. That will make 5 more calls or have a meeting even though their favorite tv show is on. That want to provide for their family. That need more time in their life for themselves, their wife or husband and for their kids. I think you get the point.

In network marketing, we have all had people jump on board and talk a big game. How many of those people really did any of the above things? How many really put the effort in? How many of those people are still in your organization? My guess is not many.

It takes a special individual to make this business work. Here's why: We are our own boss, we do not get paid a salary, input=output, no one forces us to make calls, do meetings or 3 way calls. I think you get the point.

Why am I saying all of this? I'm saying this because if you have a tiny twinge deep down in your soul that you can do the extraordinary things, then let's get to work. I will match commitment levels with you. If you want to do meetings every night, let's do it. If you want to do 10 3 way calls a day, let's do it. It's that simple. Just know that the road ahead can and will be tough, but the reward is so huge. More time with family, more vacations, less stress etc.

I'm ready whenever you are...

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment